Challenge South West Limited |  Privacy Policy   |   Website disclaimer  |   Website terms and conditions

Thanks for the form.  Here’s to a successful year!!


Remember that both drivers and co-drivers will need a competition licence issued by EITHER IOPD or MSA in order to compete in Challenge South West events.

  Licences will be checked on the day and you will have to buy a day licence (5) if you cannot show a current competition licence.